• There are 418 wineries and farm wineries.Since 2011, the number of farm-based alcohol beverage manufacturers has increased by 188%, bringing the total number of wineries, breweries, distilleries, and cideries using New York-grown ingredients to 591.
• Those wineries have 82 branch offices/satellite stores.
• Wine now is produced in 59 of the state's 62 counties.
• There are more than 300 breweries.
• There are more than 100 craft distillers, and the number of farm distilleries has nearly doubled in the past two years.
• There are 75 cider producers.
Saturday, December 24, 2016
NYS alcohol producers niche keeps on expanding
Posted by William M. Dowd at 2:24 PM