It is a four-part event emphasizing different styles of whiskies at each session. The classes will be taught by Joseph Armstrong, and guests can expect two courses and five to seven samplings at each session. They will begin at 6:30 p.m. as follows:
• Wednesday, February 22, Whisky 101Reservations are $60 per class, or $210 for all four, plus tax and tip and may be made by calling the restaurant.
• Tuesday, March 28, Scotch
• Tuesday, April 25, Rye
• Tuesday, May 23, Bourbon
The Ginger Man is located at 2324 Western Avenue, between Ontario and Quail. Phone: 427-5963.
• Go here to visit the Capital Region Brew Trail
• Go here to visit Dowd's New York Wines Notebook
• Go here to visit Notes On Napkins