|My guest mixologist|
The post titled In-development Fort Orange Brewing embraces local history (5/11) was far and away the most-read post, attracting about 300 more views than the second most-read post, the also-well-read Hudson Berkshire Wine & Food Festival this weekend.
"Dowd On Drinks" readers' interests appear as eclectic as the blog content that ranges from local to international items across the adult beverage spectrum. The most-read items including product reviews, hard-news items, event announcements and a bit of snark (hint: see No. 5).
Here are 3 through 10. If you missed any of them and are interested, just click on the links to go there.
3. Tasting: Beauregard Dixie Southern Vodka
4. Tasting: Kung Fu Girl Riesling
5. When news breaks ... (5/8)
6. New pact tightens tequila identification requirements
7. Bombay Sapphire: A case of accidental overproofing
8. Update: Argyle Brewing opens its second tasting room today
9. Hard cider brew fest planned in Steuben County
10. Anthony Road entry goes gold in French competition
• Go here for my Celebri-Quotes archive
• Go here to visit the Capital Region Brew Trail
• Go here to visit Dowd On Drinks
• Go here to visit Dowd's New York Wines Notebook