Monday, November 7, 2016

Celebri-Quote: Jessica Alba

screen-shot-2016-11-07-at-11-25-51-pmApparently alcohol is the key to achieving Jessica Alba’s hair glory. That, at least, is a conclusion we're expected to draw from the latest stupid use of tequila -- the actress appearing on the daytime TV talk show "Ellen" on which host Ellen DeGeneres helps her go through the steps of using products from Alba's hair care line. 
 
“As a mom of two young girls," Alba says during the skit, "sometimes I feel a little tired, so I also spritz my face when I wake up in  the morning.

“Here’s a little secret: I keep a shot of tequila on my vanity. And, mommy’s thirsty!”

She chugs a shot, supposedly of tequila, then makes a face and declares, “Ah! It’s real!”

Go here for my archive of Celebri-Quotes on Drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment